1. Richmond, JY and Nesby-O'Dell,
Security and Emergency Response Guidance for Laboratories Working with Select
in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories, MMWR,
2. Office of Health and Safety, et al, Interstate Shipment
of Biological Materials that Contain or May Contain Infectious Substances,
3. Office of Health and Safety, et al: Fatal Cercopithecine herpesvirus 1
(B Virus) Infection Following a Mucotaneous Exposure
and Interim Recommendations for Worker Protection, MMWR, December 18, 1998,
4. Office of Health and Safety, et al, Additional
Requirements for Facilities Transferring or Receiving Select Agents, 42 CFR
72 October 24, 1996.
5. Office of Health and Safety, et al: Update: Management
of Patients with Suspected Hemorrhagic Fever - United States, MMWR, June
30, 1995 Vol.44/No.25.
6. Richmond, JY, et al: Laboratory Management of Agents
Associated with Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome: Interim Biosafety Guidelines,
MMWR R&R, May 13, Vol. 43, No. RR-7, 1994.
7. Knudsen, RC, Slazyk, W.E.,
Richmond, JY, and Hannon, WH: Guidelines for the Shipment of Dried
Blood Spot Specimens, a CDC Safety and Health Monograph, 1993. (also published in the Journal of the American
Biological Safety Association, 1995)
8. Richmond, JY, editor: Protocol for Occupational HIV
Exposure, 1992. (Adopted at CDC laboratories in
Puerto Rico in 1993, in Thailand in 1994, and Cote d'Iviore in 1995.)
9. Richmond, JY, Ed: Occupational Immunization Program Manual,
1992; revised 1993.