1.Richmond, JY (ed) Anthology of Biosafety, X.
Animal Biosafety, American Biological Safety Association, Mundelein, IL,
2. Richmond, JY, Hill, RH, Weyant, RS, Nesby-O'Dell, SL,
and Vinson, PE. What's Hot in Animal Biosafety, Institute
for Laboratory Animal Research, 44(1): 20-27, 2003.
3. Richmond, JY, and Nesby-O'Dell, SL. Biosecurity
for Animal Facilities and Associated Laboratories, LabAnimal,
4. Richmond, JY (Ed), 2002. Proceedings of the 7th National
Symposium on Biosafety: Managing Risk in Animal Care and Use, Atlanta,
2002, publication of the Eagleson Institute, Sanford, ME.
5. Richmond, JY and Quimby, F,1999. Considerations for Working
Safely with Infectious Disease Agents in Research Animals, Handbook
of Animal Models of Infection, Academic Press, London,
6. CDC, Office of Health and Safety, et al, Fatal Cercopithecine herpesvirus 1 (B Virus)
Infection Following a Mucotaneous Exposure and Interim
Recommendations for Worker Protection, MMWR vol. 47, No. 49, December
7. Tipple, M, Knudsen, RC, Morse, S, Foster, J, and Richmond, JY, New
Federal Regulations for Transfer of Infectious Agents and Toxins, ASM NEWS
8. Richmond, JY, Ruble, DL, Brown, B and Jaax, GP, 1997. Working
Safely at Animal Biosafety Levels 3 and 4: Facility Design and Management
Implications, Lab Animal 26(4):28-35.
9. Richmond, JY, 1996. Animal Biosafety Levels 1-4: An Overview,
in Proceedings of the 4th National Symposium on
Biosafety: Working Safely with Research Animals, pp 5-8 and 168-192.
JY Richmond (Ed), Atlanta 1996.
10. Richmond, JY (Editor), Proceedings
of the 4th National Symposium on Biosafety: Working Safely with Research
Animals, CDC, Atlanta, GA 1996.
11. Richmond, JY, Biosafety issues
(Herpes B virus in non-human primates), in Proceedings of a
conference on "Implementation Strategies for Research Animal Well-being:
Institutional Compliance with Regulations, pp 87-101 L. Krulisch, Ed,
Scientists Center for Animal Welfare and WARDS, Washington, DC, 1992.
12. Richmond, JY, Arambulo, P and Ruiz, AM, Protection
from risk in animal studies, Lab Animal 1993; 22(2):36-9.
13. Richmond, JY, Dykewicz, C, Alderman, L and Peters,
CJ, Working safely with immunocompromised animals infected
with LCMV, Lab Animal 1994;23(5):25-28.
14. Richmond, JY, Hazard reduction in animal research
facilities. Lab Animal 1990;20(2):23-29
15. Richmond, JY, Responsibilities in animal
research. Lab Animal 1990;20(4):41-46
16. Richmond, JY Biosafety Issues in Animal Research. Proceedings
of the 15th Annual Meeting, National Capital Area Branch of the American
Association for Laboratory Animal Science, Rockville, MD. pp 28-31,